12.13.2012

12 Days of Christmas Exchange

Some Steepster friends and I decided to create a 12 Days of Christmas exchange. Each of us were randomly selected for one of the days of the 12 Days of Christmas song, and had to create or assign an already created tea to "our" day. I had 10 Lords A'Leapin, which is how my Christmas blend Lil' Leapin' Lordy Lou was created.

Tomorrow, Dec. 14, is the first day of our exchange, with a new tea every day leading up to Christmas.

I will be reviewing these teas here, as well as on Steepster. I don't normally review teas here, but since this was such a cool idea I decided to make an exception.

What's Steepster? A great online tea community - you should join! It's free. :) Follow me on Steepster and I'll follow you back: steepster.com/tea-slinger Tea Slinger was my original name; I'm under Keen Tea Thyme now.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment