2.13.2011

Welcome

Welcome to Keen Tea Thyme!

What is this place, you ask? This is a place for all people keen on tea!

This site is designed to be a fun place to learn about the different kinds of tea, read reviews of teas and tea companies, post stories and/or tributes of tea...basically, this blog is a myriad of all things tea!

I've been drinking tea since I was a little girl. My grandmother got me interested in tea, but only recently (the past few years) have I discovered the joys of brewing my own loose tea. (No, I don't grow it. But I blend it.)

Tea isn't just a beverage. People use tea leaves in a variety of ways - for fortune telling (just for fun on this site), in creating bath salts and soaps, even as rubs for meat marinades. Vegetarians, state your piece too - do you use tea leaves in your dishes?

So join all of us keen on tea and enjoy your "thyme" here!

Post any suggestions, comments or ideas below. Or e-mail me at keenteathyme@gmail.com.

WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment