Now you can own - and host! - your very own High Tea Society Kit! Learn how to make the essential cucumber sandwiches, mini scones and other treats to impress your friends at your next garden party.
Seriously, folks, this kit is out there. I'm all for tea, you know that, but this just reeks of pretentiousness.
And yet I totally want one!
High Tea Party Kit
The cookbook will show you how to prepare the sandwiches, scones and cupcakes. The rest is in the kit: party invitations, cupcake wrappers, loose leaf tea, table name place cards and to finish your cake stand; chocolates and biscuits. Over $120 value on sale for: $69
- High Tea at The Victoria Room cookbook
- Madame Flavour Signature Blend 250g loose leaf black tea
(from three renowned Ceylon Estates) packed into a foil pouch.
- Madame Flavour elegant black embossed display & storage tea tin.
- 12 reusable cupcake wrappers from Cupcake Wrapper Co
- 10 Cristina Re invitations with fridge magnet & 10 envelopes
- 10 Cristina Re place cards
- 3 x 100g bars of Green & Black’s chocolate
- Citrus Lemon Butterbursts biscuits from Luken & May 200g pack
- Gift wrapping and gift message
Over $120 value on sale for: $69 inc gst
Postage and handling is $10. Delivery in Australia only. (Damn! I can't get it...any Aussies out there interested? Go halvies?)
Anyone else concerned that the link says "bigcartel?"