7.05.2011

Blog on Hold - Internet connection spotty

Thanks to a summer thunderstorm over the weekend, Keen Tea Thyme will be on hold for a couple days until the Internet connection is back. Thanks oodles, Comcast! *sarcasm* We're looking into other Internet options as I type this... (a true threat...)

Everything should be online by Friday, including a new CelebriTEA, a new company profile, info on my own tea blends to be for sale, June featured pollsters and much more. I've extended the poll through Friday since I won't be able to update as much. I'll have a new section on reviewing teas from Wegmans (just got a new store near me) and a new iced tea feature. I'm excited to get started!

Continue to send your ideas, emails and questions, especially if you have any iced tea recipes you'd like to share.

And keep drinking tea! :) Happy Brewing!


Summertime = Iced Tea Time

1 comment: