7.07.2011

Company Profile on Hold

Hey readers,
Since July is a busy month for me - vacations, volunteering, etc, I will actually not be featuring a company profile for July. Instead I will feature a profile for August/Sept., then Oct/Nov. I'll skip December as well, since it's usually a crazy time too. Then we'll be back on the regular schedule in January (Jan/Feb, March/April, May/June, etc).

A CelebriTEA will be featured in the next few days, however, and her profile will run through the beginning of August. Who is this month's CelebriTEA? HINT: she just started her own tea company and she loves cats. :)

If you're interested in being featured as a CelebriTEA - which features your tea-related blog and a little bit about yourself, including why you blog about tea - please give me a shout: email me or post below.

Happy Summer!
-KeenTeaThyme

1 comment:

  1. A business that can lead in its search category by getting on the front page of search engines (Google, Yahoo) is going to increase online sales. As the consumers who are looking to purchase or take some other action, if they find what they want.

    Originals company profile

    ReplyDelete