4.19.2011

Autumn by 52teas


Autumn blend by 52teas;
photo used with permission
This week's blend is reminiscent of autumn - hence the name!

What's in this blend? Here's what Frank had to say:
"I started with a nice caffeine-free rooibos base for that tinge of woodiness it has which I associate with leaves crackling underfeet and old trees battening down the hatches for the approaching winter. I added some fresh, organic cinnamon chips, and bits of organic vanilla beans, because what is fall without a little spice? Then I finished everything off with natural honey, vanilla and cinnamon flavors, in that order. The result is autumn in a cup, as I see it. I look forward to hearing what you think."

Grab it here now - while it lasts! And check out his awesome collection of teas while you place your order.


For more information on Frank, visit this post here and stay tuned to Keen Tea Thyme. We'll feature 52teas in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment