10.15.2011

Chai... Syrup?

There's a reason I rarely review teas on my blog. It's not that I don't drink tea every day, or that I don't drink a varieTEA of teas...it's that I'll never measure up to the awesome reviews done by SororiTea Sisters! Both LiberTeas and TeaEqualsBliss write some of the best reviews out there - and you can tell by their reviews that they are both die-hard tea fans.

I caught this review on Steepster and had to share it with my readers: chai tea syrup! This is an innovation from LiberTeas; my mouth is watering at the thought of baking up some pancakes and adding chai syrup!

If you haven't checked out the SororiTea Sisters yet, start here - but devote a good hour of reading time. They ROCK! :)

Happy Brewing!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope you will try the syrup, because it is delicious! I can't take all the credit for this syrup though, as it was inspired by a trip to Bumblekiss in Portland, OR. Here's more information: http://hungryinportland.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/breakfast-at-bumblekiss/

    ReplyDelete