12.02.2011

Scandal?

I have pulled a feature I wrote about Brian and Lisa DiVita - based on substantial claims re: their behavior and treatment of others in the tea community.

I'm giving them a chance to explain themselves before I re-post. There are several issues I have with them, and quite frankly, I'm pissed - for a variety of reasons.

I am grateful for the loyal reader who brought this to my attention.

I'm giving everyone a chance to explain themselves. So if you have experienced a run-in or email/tweet exchange with Brian and Lisa DiVita (positive OR negative), please email me. I'm working on my own investigation and need help. Sources can remain anonymous. As most of you know, I am a former journalist and am treating this latest discovery as a news feature.

Bottom line: I've worked too hard on my blog to have it caught up in a scandal. I work very hard to keep stories fair and balanced, so I will give everyone his or her fair share. But the truth will be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment