5.09.2011

It's Always About Popularity; 5000 Hits Contest

I am so proud of my blog - and for everyone who has been telling friends and family about it. :) Since my blog went "live" in March 2011 (just a couple months ago!) I have over 2800 hits!

I'm halfway to 5000 hits, and my goal was to reach that within nine months... I think I'll make it.

Help get the word out about my blog! Post a link or two below (or on the mirrored site: http://keenteathyme.teatra.de/) that illustrates your promoting my blog and be entered to win a tea sampler pack from a variety of tea companies.

I'll randomly select a winner and post the winning promotion, winner's name and/or blog, and what the winner won.

And don't forget, I love promoting your blogs too. If you post your tea blog below and it's not already a part of "Tea Fiends & Friends," I'll add it -  winner or not.

5000 hits here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment