5.01.2011

Welcome May!

May and June are two of my favorite months! I love the warmer air, the birds, even the bees. Capris, tank tops, shorts, skirts, sandals. (Sunblock!) I'm from SoCal, but live in MD, so I am no fan of winter. (Well less bugs are nice...) May and June are terrific months to welcome summer - and it's strawberry season too!

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about my surgery. Things went well and are looking up. (Perhaps that's the reason for my peppiness too!)

So I'm back on track with this blog. Here's what you can expect in the month of May:
-a new company profile (should post by May 5 and will run through the July holiday)
-weekly updates on what's going on at 52teas
-Ally - our Teaist Apprentice - will be back, exploring tea, tea ceremonies and the like. Keep sending in your questions!
-news from the tea world
-a new CelebriTEA! Hint: she just started her own tea biz too... more info later.
-more of my blends for sale (samples)
-so much more!

Got ideas, suggestions, comments...? E-mail me or post here. Let's see how much fun it is to be a Teaist!

We'll tea-off (heehee) - Happy Brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment