7.11.2011

RealiTEA - American Soldier spreads tea wealth

I found this interesting story online today while researching tea. This is written by a soldier serving our wonderful country over in Iraq, or at least he was serving back in 2007.

As most of you know, I am a huge supporter of our military and I think every American should be regardless of your political party and/or beliefs. I'm always reading news stories and articles about what is going on in the war on terror (as much as can be released to the public, of course). 

Imagine my surprise to have stumbled upon this! :) It's a fun story about a soldier being enlightened about the wonders of tea:

"A box of green tea was sitting on my dresser shelf for over a month, and I continued to pass it up for coffee. Then, when we ran out of coffee, for instant coffee. Finally, I decided to try the tea. 
I brewed a thermos-ful, and took it out to the turret of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle that guards the north entrance to our combat outpost." Click here for the rest of the story.



By the way, this is what a Bradley Fighting Vehicle looks like:





http://www.army-technology.com/projects/bradley/bradley6.html






No comments:

Post a Comment